Player One Sports Division Launch And More

PLAYER ONE SPORTS DIVISION LAUNCH

With the massive success of their sports games in mind, UK based Player One announced their launch of a dedicated sports division. The new division will not only take care of game production around sport events, but will also make available an offering of other mobile entertainment products like wallpapers, ringtones and more to boost sales.

GAMELOFT Q2 2006 SUCCESSFULL

Gameloft announced their figures for Q2 2006. Gameloft has shown a 50% increase on sales in comparison to the same quarter in 2005. Gameloft created a turnover of 15.8 Million Euro which is one million euro more then Q1 2006. Mobile game sales represented 97% of the total turnover. The remaining 3% came from the internet sales driven by jeuxvideo.com. On the 10th of June, Gameloft sold this division for 22.9 Million Euro.

GAMEVIL AIMS THEIR NOSE TO THE US

Korean based Gamevil is planning their move to take over the U.S. market by opening up a US subsidiary in L.A. Gamevil’s widest known game is the award winning Skipping Stone released by I-Play. With distribution as one of the biggest problems, Gamevil plans to use D2C and community based promotions which have proven success in Korea where Gamevil is a market leader on mobile games.

GAMELOFT SHARES TAKE A STEEP FALL

Ever thought about investing in Gameloft? This might be your chance. After industry rumours, stock prices dropped in an amazing rate to only about 50% of their previous value. Will they stay this way? Probably not… So if you always wanted to own a bit of Gameloft, this is your chance to buy them at a bargain price.

GAME OVER FOR DAYDREAM!?

Strong industry rumors say the end of Daydream is near. New owner 24h Poker has put the stockprice to zero about a month ago and is now looking for buyers to sell bits of the company. Those bits include projects like LBS based Botfighters, Kidz Mobile and much more. Need a contact? Send me a mail and I will forward your details.